body netting

ok, go to walmart and pick up some black hockey goal netting, or socker goal netting. then you have to wrap it around your predator skin your self and what not. hope this helps!

I use badminton netting. The strands are thinner and interwoven chains rather than 1 piece of string notted with the rest.
Gives it a more refined detail look.

and do you ever wear those without your pred costume?

you owe me a new keyboard and monitor, I was drinking my water when I read this :D

:)

Xenokiller,

Try these two places

Sexy and Chic 925-251-0174 they are in Pleasanton California and ship Priority Mail.
The item costs $9.15 and shipping is $5.95.
If you order it today you will get it maybe Monday or Tuesday.
I just ordered two of the #8380 large diamond mesh.

Provocawear/Top Edge Entertainment 626-731-2393 they are in San Gabriel California.
Their price is $15.00 and I'm not sure of the shipping cost or method...

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='140649' date='May 14 2009, 03:53 PM'] you owe me a new keyboard and monitor, I was drinking my water when I read this

:)

Xenokiller,

Try these two places

Sexy and Chic 925-251-0174 they are in Pleasanton California and ship Priority Mail.
The item costs $9.15 and shipping is $5.95.
If you order it today you will get it maybe Monday or Tuesday.
I just ordered two of the #8380 large diamond mesh.

Provocawear/Top Edge Entertainment 626-731-2393 they are in San Gabriel California.
Their price is $15.00 and I'm not sure of the shipping cost or method...

---
Ei'luj[/quote]
thanks
:D

I found that black baseball netting was the closest thing to the screen used netting. There is no sewing needed - just use a lighter to burn the two ends together. They melt and create a strong bond that wont break:

I wrapped them around the legs, and then cut them to the right size:
Img_0096.jpg

I wrapped the netting around the thigh and then used a lighter to melt them one by one. Same thing for the torso:

Img_0089.jpg

You can't even tell where the burn marks are.

The body netting has smaller squares and looks great on women, but the baseball netting is more suited for men. Just my opinion.

The body netting has smaller squares and looks great on women, but the baseball netting is more suited for men. Just my opinion.

I just thought it would be easier because it already has the sleeves and legging to just put it on over the skin and then you are good to go. How long did it take you to do this?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back