Interest Bobby's silver dagger from Supernatural S04E01 - Lazarus Rising

Cool :)

Taking payments or deposits for em, so feel free to shoot the payment over and I'll add ya to the list :)

These should be in hand either right before or right after the season premiere :)

Chris

Hey

Actually, the maker ran into some trouble when those floods came through, so instead of being here at the start of the month, they are going to be here at the end of the month. Everything is working out pretty well. I've gotten in some WIP pics of the plated blades and they look awesome :)

I use the prototype one I had made as a kitchen knife :lol , cuts chicken like a pro!

I should get a heads up about when they ship in the next couple of days, and from there it's just a case of packing and getting a shipping quote out.

Sorry bout the delay on this, but as awesome as I am, I can't control the weather.

Chris

Hey

Sorry for the delay in catching up with you guys and gals (although I think I catch up with all of you on twitter anyway :) ).

Knives came in, and are ready to be boxed and out there. Will be sending postage quotes out soon. Just need to get some packing peanuts and other mailing supplies in so I can get these boxed and heading to their new homes!

Chris

Hey hydin Is there a way you could please message me so I can talk to you about a superman crystal? It seems so hard to get In touch with you for some reason.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back