BC329B44-7044-4AD1-9C94-00BF28F48224.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 226
  • B555A54C-0B77-4E62-9357-9E10CDCC8D33.jpeg
    B555A54C-0B77-4E62-9357-9E10CDCC8D33.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 199
  • EBA0A2BE-E44B-4DC0-AF68-8AAF083ECB7F.jpeg
    EBA0A2BE-E44B-4DC0-AF68-8AAF083ECB7F.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 227
Regardless of the in-universe explanation, I actually like it over the ESB and ROTJ versions-- and you can see design cues taken from both of those models.
Same here! I have the ROTJ version now but hoping to convert it.

Can anyone verify the scope is centered? In some shots it almost looks like it's to the side like Han's blaster.

Same here! I have the ROTJ version now but hoping to convert it.

Can anyone verify the scope is centered? In some shots it almost looks like it's to the side like Han's blaster.
it looks like the scope is sitting off-center to the left. That weird bracket must support some kind of dovetail for the weaver rings off the surface of the barrel

I can’t tell if the scope is off-center or if the scope rings are just angled.

According to parts of Star Wars:

Season 2: Chapter 15

Boba Fett's new rifle is another variation on the EE-3 blaster perhaps even a rebuild of his old one which was chopped in half by Luke Skywalker.

Webley & Scott Ltd. No.1 Mk.1 shoulder stocked flare gun
(likely a modified casting)

Lyman All American 4x rifle scope

Weaver Quad Lock Detachable Rings - Tip-off
Model: 49053

Revell Visible V8 Engine model kit parts

Piston half (x2)
part number: 67,68

Camshaft segment
part number: 57C shown

(Note: The V8 pieces could be replicas and not vintage parts)
Parts may be duplicated on the opposite side.

You know what... optical illusion. The scope's shadow is dead center at the rear of the gun. That's a neat rod thing going on with the mount/rail

I can’t tell if the scope is off-center or if the scope rings are just angled.

According to parts of Star Wars:

Season 2: Chapter 15

Boba Fett's new rifle is another variation on the EE-3 blaster perhaps even a rebuild of his old one which was chopped in half by Luke Skywalker.

Webley & Scott Ltd. No.1 Mk.1 shoulder stocked flare gun
(likely a modified casting)

Lyman All American 4x rifle scope

Weaver Quad Lock Detachable Rings - Tip-off
Model: 49053

Revell Visible V8 Engine model kit parts

Piston half (x2)
part number: 67,68

Camshaft segment
part number: 57C shown

(Note: The V8 pieces could be replicas and not vintage parts)
Parts may be duplicated on the opposite side.
I have a similar thread started over on The Dented Helmet, a quest to unravel this new blaster as it were, do you mind if I share your information with them? Would be great to help other folks who may be interested.

I have a similar thread started over on The Dented Helmet, a quest to unravel this new blaster as it were, do you mind if I share your information with them? Would be great to help other folks who may be interested.
Of course! I was just repasting from Parts of SW. Share and share alike!

Check out the texture on the helmet pic I just posted. It looks like they might have actually painted over one of the the super-distressed versions from the prior episode. It's not just a "brand new" paint job. I appreciate that although they are making the helmet/armor look refurbished, they are also honoring the whole "quick-and-dirty" aesthetic.

Check out the texture on the helmet pic I just posted. It looks like they might have actually painted over one of the the super-distressed versions from the prior episode. It's not just a "brand new" paint job. I appreciate that although they are making the helmet/armor look refurbished, they are also honoring the whole "quick-and-dirty" aesthetic.

It looks to me like they used Plasti-Dip.

Is anyone still on the lookout for reference material for this? I have been looking in all corners of Internet to find decent screen grabs, but I am coming up short.

Definitely my favorite version of his EE-3, although I still prefer the ESB armor to the ROTJ or Mando versions. I also love that he has both the damaged/repaired ROTJ jetpack and the ESB jetpack... nice touch there by the Mando team!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back