Boba Fett's New EE-3 from Mandalorian

I thought I should share these images here for anyone that hasn't seen them yet.
BUC_007066_R.jpg

Click here for High Resolution version of this image.

BOBF_EE-3.jpg

Last edited:
I DO have some questions about that rifle from the Mandalorian Experience display. I can't find any evidence of that short stock rifle as having been used in the BoBF series or Mando S2. The front half, sure, but not the actual short stock itself. The only thing I can think is the short stock _might_ have been used on the Droid, Zero's rifle, but the front half of that rifle is NOT Zero's. It's a weird unicorn. :)

I always thought that this version looked "front heavy" in general, but I didnt even catch the stock discrepancy. It almost looks like they cut down the curved part by the D ring and re-shaped it. But why?? Also both stocks look like they had the AM Aerial plug glued on at one point, and it was originally stained around that part. Begs the question, where did these stocks come from?
Screenshot_A.jpg
Screenshot_B.jpg

Definitely different props. Check out the hand grips. The one with the armor stand has the traditional Webley grip. The one in the exhibit pics appears to have a hand-checkered wooden grip!

I always thought that this version looked "front heavy" in general, but I didnt even catch the stock discrepancy. It almost looks like they cut down the curved part by the D ring and re-shaped it. But why?? Also both stocks look like they had the AM Aerial plug glued on at one point, and it was originally stained around that part. Begs the question, where did these stocks come from?
Can you explain what the "AM Aerial Plug" is? This is the first time I've heard it referenced.

Can you explain what the "AM Aerial Plug" is? This is the first time I've heard it referenced.
On the ESB EE-3, there were various greeblie added to the stock. These are visible on the sides of the stock in various pics and screen captures. (Different greeblie were added to the ROTJ EE-3 stock)

The redish square in the middle is the believed to be from a Unimax Fail Safe switch. The whiteish rectangle of which there were 4 and then later 3 after one apparently fell off during shooting, is believed to an LMK/AM Aerial Earth plug. Essentially the outer plastic housing that would wrap around internal electric components and make an electrical plug. In the pics of both of the BoBF/Mandalorian EE-3s mentioned above, it appears that the weathering/stain applied to the stock is different right where the plug would have been, had these stocks been from ESB EE-3s (replica's etc.). Proves nothing, but is an interesting observation.

129207B4-6CB5-4B28-B1AF-A0F02047F1D6.jpeg

Stock Close Up.jpg
:

Thank you for the clarification. I think these were "new" stocks and not recycled from previous blasters. The side detail parts are recessed into the stock this time around, and not just screwed to the outside. But then I don't work for the Lucasfilm prop department, so what do I know. :D

Someone’s 3d print, resin, real Webley, etc etc.
Sorry, I think it’s a mystery makers design, part resin and filament, also some 2 and 3mm steel rods on the scope
A Friend came with a file so I 3d printed it for him he wanted to paint it himself but he’s never been in touch to collect or pay, so i finished it and now it’s going on my shelf

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back