Boba Fett Samurai

mmilan

I've been working on a Boba Fett Foam costume for my 4 year old sone for the Calgary Comic Expo this weekend. I've used http://cgfelker.deviantart.com/art/Samurai-Boba-Fett-345286684 as reference. Here are a couple of pics of what it looks like. The Green in the Helmet isn't accurate. It's not that bright but because i sprayed the edges with gold it shows up really bright with my camera flash. Almost done. As you may know kids have huge heads compared to their bodies so he looks like a bit of a bobble head but I'll put up some pics of him wearing it early next week. Hope you guys like it. aaa.jpg20150415_215513.jpg

Finished just in time for Calgary comic expo yesterday...hope you guys like it, They were a hit there! He (4 years old) insisted on having one green sabre and one red. It's all about the kids right :p download_20150420_173932.jpgdownload_20150420_182851.jpgdownload_20150420_174006.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back