Star Wars Boba Fett ROTJ Hero - UKG 501st Costume

Buy now for 4600.00 GBP
Prop Store

CWOODREPLICAS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UK ONLY

For sale is my complete ROTJ Hero Boba Fett Costume, built to the latest 501st Standards and from the best parts in the business and LOTS of metal upgrades. The Set is complete and had been trooped in once, showing a little wear from this 2 hour session (but nothing dreadful). It's been professionally built and painted and has a phenomenal amount of detail.

Price: £4600 gbp.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8yaif3q8fzh1 ... Hdf7a?dl=0

HELMET ROTJ:
My helmet was purchased second hand off TDH, but it is an RS painted helmet and I've done a few upgrades including a new visor, dental files, insides + fans, sorted the range finder, added a chinstrap, repainted the red and added physical damage.

NECK SEAL:
BM neck seal sewed into flight suit.

FLAK VEST:
Arkady, slots cut and weathered.

BRAIDS:
Woodman.

ARMOUR:
WF Armour, painted by me using Tamiya Cans, humbrol airbrush and tamika airbrush. Stickers by BM (though they're not very sticky and may come off). Metal darts machined by myself and electronics by unknown.

FLIGHT SUIT:
BM, second hand but fits like it was tailored. I have some ankle ties for this also by BM sewn in.

GLOVES:
Mike M.

GAUNTLETS
Man of War studios, RS components red light, Machine craft Rocket (head), metal darts. Electronics.

GIRTH BELT:
Woodman

AMMO BELT:
Delta Leather Works, real leather. Some images show a vinyl one. This has been replaced.

POUCHES:
BM ROTJ Pouches.

ANKLE SPATS:
Arkady, re-dyed to what I believe is the correct colour.

BOOTS:
RS/IB Boots with metal spikes

CAPE:
US Army shelter.

BLASTER:
Off eBay in the UK.

TOOLS:
Real parts, modified and painted by myself. Mitchell arms turned by myself and added on.

JETPACK:
MoW Studios. painted using humbrol tins, and complete with all metal greebly uprgrades, some real parts and electronics. Jetpack harness is a steel fabricated one built by RS props back in the day. Its is worth alone £400 as it's far superior to the aluminium ones you can currently get.

EXTRAS:
- Signed plaque for the helmet (+COA)
- Signed picture by JB
- Wheeled tool box travel system, with rifle case and helmet bag. Neatly fits in the back of a small hatchback.
- Guitar Stand for the Jetpack.

PICK UP, 'MEET' COLLECTION OR PERSONAL DELIVERY ONLY

Currently this is located in Suffolk, where is has been in appropriate storage for the past year. I now live in Bristol and so this can be delivered along that route, or met half way in between. I do not want to ship this as it would be a pain to do so and risk damage, but happy to work with people.

Feel free to ask questions!

Attachments

• IMG_4242.JPG
    IMG_4242.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 2,914

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store