boba fett Ralph Macquarie concept

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

5xxicemanxx5

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll keep you posted bobasbounty check here for update when I get done thank you for liking my build.

5xxicemanxx5

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WP_20150518_005.jpgWP_20150518_003.jpgWP_20150518_006.jpgAlmost done few tweeks there n there nothing mayor hopefully ill have it ready for this week for molding.

Last edited:

BobasBounty