Boba Fett PP2 helmet replica WIP

BGHUNTER

Ive been working on this paint up , Im trying to make it look like the way this helmet does now (see TDH gallery), with the extra scratch's and a bit more ware on it , my intention is to make it as close to the way the helmet is now as posible ,(with the stalk attached that is)

Last edited:
Re: Boba Fett PrePro2 helmet WIP

The helmet is one of my casts from my own sculpt , for this project Ive actually sourced some Rogue Studio ears , they fit my helmet with out much modification to the platforms

Last edited:
I know, I could have snagged 2 pairs but I was slow on the take for the second pair , though they were laying in a draw dormant for 3 or more years, after finding the first pair I didnt think I needed 2, but I decided it was 2 good to pass on, but they were gone by the time I changed my mind,

Thanks guys!

The clip is just from the sheet alu cut a strip at 9ml then drilled a hole for thhe screw in it the bent it to shape

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back