Boba Fett Helmet dimensions

Raithan

I tried doing a search and was not able to come up with anything for this. I am working on building Dung0beetles pep Boba Fett helmet and i am about 1/2 the way through and it seems a little small. Has anyone had experience with this pep file?

How tall should Fett's helmet be without the rangerfinder? and how wide is it from front to back at the base? I am just trying to figure whether i should start over and resize or if this helmet file size is accurate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the replies. I will check those links out. Rosskow your build is the one that gave me the desire to try the fett bucket in the first place. I hope mine looks half as good as yours. Looking forward to getting past the cut, glue phase.

Thanks,

Chad

It would be easier to simply scale by width or depth. The width should be the same as depth. Check out my file and you will notice this.

OOPS! i typed out a hole response then reread what you typed again and had a DOH moment. :facepalm His looked a little easier to pep but his is definitely undersized compared to yours and i do like the results yours gives as the base. I think i may give yours a try and see what happens.

Thanks for all the help.

Chad

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back