Boba fett figure made of lead

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Starkilla, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Starkilla

Starkilla New Member

Hello I'm pretty sure this is my first post apart from a few comments here and there.i love this forum loads of amazing stuff getting made but im defiantly more of an observer of all things good that are on here.
    i know that this is not really a prop but I also know that there a lot of Star Wars fans that know a thing or two and I thought it was interesting

I was going through my Star Wars stuff today and forgot I had thisi was given this by a mate who knew I loved starwars about 20 years ago ive got no idea where it came from before tha

has anyone got any clue why or what it's was made for.

Attached Files:

2. blue2k

blue2k Well-Known Member

It looks like someone cast a Kenner Boba Fett figure in clay, and then poured molten lead into it? Perhaps someone tried to make a Starwars Chess set or something? The figure and weapon look similar to this:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

I think you're right. The only thing that makes me wonder is the vintage figure's arms are a lot straighter, as well as the legs not being bent.

4. blue2k

blue2k Well-Known Member

Perhaps they filled the joints with clay/milliput to make it look less mechanical/articulated before casting?

5. superjedi

superjedi Sr Member

Reminds me of a gaming miniature. Not familiar with the older RPGs, so couldn't tell you if it is or not.