Boba fett figure made of lead

Starkilla

Hello I'm pretty sure this is my first post apart from a few comments here and there.i love this forum loads of amazing stuff getting made but im defiantly more of an observer of all things good that are on here.
i know that this is not really a prop but I also know that there a lot of Star Wars fans that know a thing or two and I thought it was interesting

I was going through my Star Wars stuff today and forgot I had thisi was given this by a mate who knew I loved starwars about 20 years ago ive got no idea where it came from before tha

has anyone got any clue why or what it's was made for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    856.4 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    926.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    910.7 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 119
It looks like someone cast a Kenner Boba Fett figure in clay, and then poured molten lead into it? Perhaps someone tried to make a Starwars Chess set or something? The figure and weapon look similar to this:

Attachments

• boba-fett-1979-kenner.jpg
    boba-fett-1979-kenner.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I think you're right. The only thing that makes me wonder is the vintage figure's arms are a lot straighter, as well as the legs not being bent.

Perhaps they filled the joints with clay/milliput to make it look less mechanical/articulated before casting?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back