Boba Fett EE-3 question

GermanRedrum

Hey guys, I’m new. I was looking up to see if there was the most accurate tor version of Boba Fetts EE-3 blaster out there. I’ve tried to dig into the threads here but can’t find a clear answer. Hasbro? Rubies? Etc. or, should I just find a kit on Etsy or eBay and build it up??

thanks for the help.

to make a blaster of Boba Fett requires a little research, although there are already people who can sell you a kit with replicas of the original parts, the price may vary but one of good quality can cost $ 300 and up

Are you wanting the RotJ EE-3 or the one from ESB? They are very different from one another. All the info you seek can be found HERE where you may read and research to your heart’s content.

IMG_5369.jpg

That's lovely but I can't see it getting past customs in the UK unfortunately. When will you have a complete ROTJ Fett blaster to show?
UK shipping no problem .. Scott J is putting one together. im waiting on the scope to be done but i have all the other parts on the site NOW

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back