Boba Fett EE-3 question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GermanRedrum

Hey guys, I’m new. I was looking up to see if there was the most accurate tor version of Boba Fetts EE-3 blaster out there. I’ve tried to dig into the threads here but can’t find a clear answer. Hasbro? Rubies? Etc. or, should I just find a kit on Etsy or eBay and build it up??

thanks for the help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ABE

to make a blaster of Boba Fett requires a little research, although there are already people who can sell you a kit with replicas of the original parts, the price may vary but one of good quality can cost $ 300 and up

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are you wanting the RotJ EE-3 or the one from ESB? They are very different from one another. All the info you seek can be found HERE where you may read and research to your heart’s content.