BOBA FETT - Customized JAKKS-Pacific 18 inch figure

Master Blaster

Hi Guys, here my customized Jakks Pacific 18" BOBA FETT.

I did not intend to make an exactly replica but give the figure some nice (IMO) touches.

The official Boba Fett Images. Which I used as reference.
logan.jpgopen-uri20150608-27674-t1uk0r_874e197a.jpg

BEFORE AND AFTER COMPARE IMAGE:
18-inch-Boba-Fett-Star-Wars-JAKKS-Pacific-001 CUSTOM.jpg

360 VIEW
DSC_7511.JPGDSC_7512.JPGDSC_7513.JPGDSC_7514.JPGDSC_7515.JPGDSC_7516.JPGDSC_7517.JPGDSC_7518.JPGDSC_7534.JPGDSC_7536.JPG

LIGHTS ON. (I've forgot to turn it on for the main photo-shot session... lool.. sorry.. :(
DSC_7530.JPG

That's it... Hope you will like it.
Comments are more than welcome!

Thanks,
MB.

Pre-Pro 2 Boba Fett, very interesting! I was working on a ROTJ conversion on that figure myself... but I got distracted with the DeAgo Falcon, SW Bandai model kits, an N7 costume build... too many irons in the fire!

Thanks guys! :thumbsup
Very appreciated!

Much better. Nice work :thumbsup

Big improvement good job

Looks like a totally different figure.

Fantastic work!

Pre-Pro 2 Boba Fett, very interesting! I was working on a ROTJ conversion on that figure myself... but I got distracted with the DeAgo Falcon, SW Bandai model kits, an N7 costume build... too many irons in the fire!
Thanks Mate,

Hope you finish your Boba Fett ROTJ conversion and upload your pics soon.

I have too... too many irons in the fire.. lol.. I'm still customizing a Hasbro MF, Building DeAgo MF, Modeling/sculpting a Cylon number 6, and now.. I started building a SW diorama to put this Boba Fett, together with other 3 (Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Stormtrooper) 18" Jakks Pacific Figures....
Well, I'm trying to finish all of them.. lol..

MB.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back