Boba Fett blaster scope question

KnightAsylum

Sr Member
Recently I purchased a resin Boba Fett blaster on ebay (for a great price.) It is missing the scope that is on top. While I am not a strict person for it to be a screen perfect replica, I would like to replace that missing scope. If anyone has any suggestions for a place that I could start hunting for a resin scope for my blaster please let me know. I am not posting in the Junkyard (because I can't yet - not enough posts in the last year) I didn't want to list this as a "want to buy" item in the wrong forum. So I am trying to make this a general question about where I should look for a scope.
Thanks for the help,
Scott

Thanks. I will keep an eye open. There is currently only one on ebay, it doesn't appear to be a recast, which is nice, but it is 6 times more expensive then the actual rifle. Not that it is a bad price, I guess just one of the downsides to getting a good deal on the original blaster it is that now I am trying to keep it all cheap.

It is a recast and it's only $30.
You got the rifle for $5?

Of course you could go with a close real scope. 4x20 scopes go for about $10 at sporting goods stores.

I totally agree...you can´t go wrong with sidewinders and Brak´s parts.

Don´t support this scumbag VatiCastSTudio :angry ...

Markus

<div class='quotetop'>(lonepigeon @ Jul 14 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]1280424[/snapback]</div>
There are resin scopes on Ebay too.
See "asi fett scope" although I believe they are recasts of our own BraksBuddy's.
[/b]

Yup.... It is sad in this hobby that you have to be very very careful who you sell to. At least they haven't gotten ahold of my snooper scope... yet.... :(

Hey Art...

seeing you writing about the snooper scope and the sniper scope.
I finished your wonderful resin casts and can´t wait to put them on my MG15 :D

Any news reg. the mount for the enfield scope?

Markus

If you're not after 100% screen accurate, just go to a gunsmith and see if he has any broken, old or damaged ones.
He'll probably just give you one.

That's what I did.

Thanks for the replies, and the warning about VCstudios.

And yes I did win the rifle for just $5.00 .
It was listed in the wrong catagory ( or at least not the best one) and had a title I believe didn't help (no offense to the seller). Between those 2 things I was the only bidder so I got it for the opening bid.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back