Bob Saget dead at 65

My family and I used to watch AFV all the time way back when. Watched Full House as a kid too.

One thing that really spoke to me about his character is in the early/mid 2000s when the Olsen twins were in the news for not so great stuff he defended them and when asked why he said "Don't mess with my TV kids". Always thought highly of him after that.

Rest in peace Bob. Tell God the Aristocrats joke, you always had the best version!

My family and I used to watch AFV all the time way back when. Watched Full House as a kid too.

One thing that really spoke to me about his character is in the early/mid 2000s when the Olsen twins were in the news for not so great stuff he defended them and when asked why he said "Don't mess with my TV kids". Always thought highly of him after that.

Rest in peace Bob. Tell God the Aristocrats joke, you always had the best version!
Completely agree with you, I remember that. I also remember dave coulier doing the same exact thing. Explaining that they are like his own daughters and to watch your mouth on what you say

Sure, so let's crap on him in his eulogy thread... :rolleyes:

Some people.

I wasn't crapping on him personally. I'm not gonna show up at his funeral and diss him.

He's a public performer. I said I didn't like the portion of his performances that I saw.

he was on AFV for a wicked long time.. correct me if im wrong but he was doing full house at the same time right?

he was on AFV for a wicked long time.. correct me if im wrong but he was doing full house at the same time right?
Yep. I remember AFVs had him do some joke about trying to find where they all were (Full House gang) only to realize he wasn't on that set. Something like that, been a long time. I think I remember he even had some of them on AFV at least once.
Why does it seem so hard to believe 1992 was 30 years ago????

Some great memories of watching Full House and AFV. I wish I could go back to those times. Thanks, Bob. Rest in peace.

I was just curious I remember TGIF with full house. We never missed

Full house
Family matters
Step by step

The last one always changed..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back