Bob Bagys P2 Elder Done pics

mophesto2

Heu guys since i posted mt Mr Black with the elder pic for size comp..alot of you have been asking for pics of the P2 Elder...so i through sme dreds on it and here it is....so again...let me know what you think...your friend Bob

Photo0281.jpg

Photo0278.jpg

Photo0280.jpg

Photo0283.jpg

Photo0285.jpg

Photo0282.jpg

Photo0370.jpg

Photo0371.jpg

What we think ??? hehe

we love it its stunning now please send me a invoice from pay pal for the mr black and this one :D

Kind regards
jimmy

Bob, We had seen it before but with your stunning paint up and now finished off with quills and dreads, yet again you've outdone yourself. This Elder and Mr. Black are 2 amazing pieces and ones to be proud off. I only wish my pocket wasn't empty so I could buy both of them. Mr. Black is first on my list to buy when I have the money saved, and then P2 Elder these 2 will make my collection to 10 heads. Again Bob and outstanding job :D :p :mad:
Stephen.

I am the proud owner of 3 of Bob's masks, including the P2 Elder. They are the pride of my collection. The detail and quality is outstanding.

J

Whoo hooo

Just payed for this bad boy and the Super black one Muawhahahahaha

cant wait untill autum when i get to sit down and put my airbrsuh on them

thx a mill for letting me buy them

Kind Regards
jimmy

i know sorry for the poor quality pics....wife has my cam in Chicago :D
This may help with some of your Q&As...yes i sell them, yes it comes with teeth....and yes i can pait it for an extra charge...they take 3 to 4 days to finish, but there is a line now...but not too long of a wait...it is first come first serve no matter how fast you want it...that is only fair!....i do not make dreds and do not have them...guy here on the site make them much better then i ever could...if you want to suply them that is fine...but makes shipping harder....and i am sure we all know how to use glue:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back