Bob Bagys new P1 closed mouth Done with Dreads!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Philby

i like how he looks more pissed than most of them,.....
pre-roar hahahah

or a stubbing of the toe,....

awesome man,....i like it a lot,...

seahunterr

Wow! Another awesome mask to choose from, this one looks mean and ready to fight! Looks like a lifesize Necca head...great work!

Godislikeamoth

Simply amazing...I must say you are quite the inspiration. Would you mind terribly if I used some of these for reference material. I have no intention of copying you exactly...and probably couldn't since this will be my first mask sculpt...but these would be great to get me going in the right direction.

mophesto2

Simply amazing...I must say you are quite the inspiration. Would you mind terribly if I used some of these for reference material. I have no intention of copying you exactly...and probably couldn't since this will be my first mask sculpt...but these would be great to get me going in the right direction.
pleas do thanks