Bob bagy's female costume.

djodjo2xl

I Hunters ;

I bougth few month ago, a Bob bagy' s female costume kit on Ebay;
B0TTUB2kKGrHqRl4Ez39Tr4OBN5wodIkQ_3.jpg

Then last week , I was on holyday , then I worked on it:

I had removed all dreads, paint teeth and fixed the paint where it was cracked and put a layer of permawet, and glued 70 new dread ( from Casey).
DSC02071.jpg

Then I sewed some parts on a black catsuit;
DSC02140.jpg

I used magnets and belt to hold the other parts, and try to display it on a dummy;

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

And I painted a female bio helmet from Hez:
DSC02178.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

I need to finish beads, hands and some details...

Thanks all Hunters for precious advices I had found on the lair
Thanks for looking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it!
I specially like the way you painted the bio.
may I suggest filling the head with some upholstery foam while on display,so the head won't look so distorted.
congrats on a very nice suit
Lem

looks s good! wish my girl liked dressing up like a predator, but she is more into the revealing aspect of halloween which isn't a bad thing.

I like the paint-scheme on the skin, looks really great.

Here are some suggestions for your costume:
- replace the Batman-style gaunlets with classic pred-wristblades
- I liked the AVP-style cod-armor better than the leather-piece--> just shorten the AVP cod-piece a bit and use the leather for the backside (Uratz and Antcarb did some cool cod pieces)
- How about some weapons? The AVP-dagger and a (Wolf)plasma cannon would fit great to this one.
- bind some of the dreads to a tail
- necklace with little skulls and teeth

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ghoul_Cod_Piece_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Antcarb.jpg

is he still doing these suits? weow nice man. what are the measurements and the head? other bios fit?
or are there just typical bios for it?

is he still doing these suits? weow nice man. what are the measurements and the head? other bios fit?
or are there just typical bios for it?

Hi Bradelake; I dont know if He still doing these suit, send a PM to Mophesto2 ( it's Bob) and ask him, I built the suit on a duck tape dummy of my wife it's about 38 (small/medium) European size and 167 cm height, and I had to split legs to fit because they where too big , the head is about 32 cm height from from forehead highest point to chin and 34 cm width to dreads from each side.I don't know if other bio fit but all other bios that I have are too big. I bought this bio from Hez because I like it but I wasn't sure that it'll fit.
Like Roninpred said : "I suggest filling the head with some upholstery foam while on display,so the head won't look so distorted" but if I fill the head with foam the helmet doen't fit anymore... B)
So this helmet fit tight.

I hope that will help you.
Nikola.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back