Bob Bagy`s Mr Black Torso PAINTED

mophesto2

Hey Guys havnt had a lot of time , but here are some pics of my painted Mr Black torso and arms for you...and yet you can get the seperate...let me know what you think!

Photo0488.jpg

Photo0489.jpg

Photo0490.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

Photo0492.jpg

Photo0493.jpg

Photo0494.jpg

Photo0495.jpg

Photo0496.jpg

Photo0497.jpg

Photo0498.jpg

So that answers my question, I guess.

Nice work, Bob. :)
:p HA HA!

anyhow, Bob, that is IMO phenomenal paintwork there bro! even at first glance i almost prefer yours to the original, almost... either way, you've shown incredible possibility with this skin buddy that with your head on top makes for the beginning of one amazing pred suit

EDIT: ya know, upon closer inspection, i must say i do prefer your paintwork to KNB's, the sculpt itself it impeccable and incredibly real, but your paint makes it even better

Bod this is just amazing, but let me ask you something .. do you use inks , cause im sure that is not acrylic paint, or what do you used???? I have never used inks before, is it hard to apply ?

C

Bod this is just amazing, but let me ask you something .. do you use inks , cause im sure that is not acrylic paint, or what do you used???? I have never used inks before, is it hard to apply ?

C
it is acrylic...i use a combo of airbrush ,dry brush ,and wash...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back