Bob Bagy`s Mr Black Torso PAINTED

Hey Bob, this is really incredible work. I have to ask this question and it's not about this skin in particular, but when you are wearing these can a person lift their arms up over there head? It just doesn't look like latex would allow this type of movement. Again, your work is very very nice.
i have to say latex for any suite Pred Batman whatever are very limited in movement...arms up is the harest position!...the ony way you get good movement is to have seprate arms...so it is a trade off....you can look pretty cool just pulling off the right pose :p

Interesting. I've been play around with Skin Flex III. It is incredible stuff. I'm hoping to get something going on a lower body sometime soon. When I say soon I mean sometime in the nexy 2 years. Yes I am a loser. Thanks for the info. Again, sorry about not getting back to you abnout those satir legs.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back