Bob Bagy`s Mr Black Torso PAINTED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mophesto2

Hey Guys havnt had a lot of time , but here are some pics of my painted Mr Black torso and arms for you...and yet you can get the seperate...let me know what you think!

Photo0488.jpg

Photo0489.jpg

Photo0490.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

Photo0492.jpg

Photo0493.jpg

Photo0494.jpg

Photo0495.jpg

Photo0496.jpg

Photo0497.jpg

Photo0498.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
Did Bagy paint them for you or did you paint them yourself? Either way, they are nicely painted. :)

hellonearth

So that answers my question, I guess.

Nice work, Bob. :)
:p HA HA!

anyhow, Bob, that is IMO phenomenal paintwork there bro! even at first glance i almost prefer yours to the original, almost... either way, you've shown incredible possibility with this skin buddy that with your head on top makes for the beginning of one amazing pred suit

EDIT: ya know, upon closer inspection, i must say i do prefer your paintwork to KNB's, the sculpt itself it impeccable and incredibly real, but your paint makes it even better

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Bod this is just amazing, but let me ask you something .. do you use inks , cause im sure that is not acrylic paint, or what do you used???? I have never used inks before, is it hard to apply ?

C

mophesto2

Bod this is just amazing, but let me ask you something .. do you use inks , cause im sure that is not acrylic paint, or what do you used???? I have never used inks before, is it hard to apply ?

C
it is acrylic...i use a combo of airbrush ,dry brush ,and wash...

Usurper

Thats Wicked sick Bob, nice to see one painted up :)

looking forward to seeing the lairs 1st SBP suit now