Bob Baggy P2

Xterminatus

Hia Guys and Girls.

Well here is a new paintup of the Bob Baggy P2 .
I used the same coloration as i did on the kaibutsyua P2 .

Hope you like it :lol:

Best wishes / Jimmy

4645882676_2b7ffcb46f_b.jpg.png

4645269075_0b4f0d59b1_b.jpg.png

4645883148_8a2a5ffa12_b.jpg.png

4645883988_c5372e7d9f_b.jpg.png

4645269941_72ff1afa40_b.jpg.png

Friggin awesome! Looks just killer! Bloody hell that's incredible...geez. I'm sure a tutorial on your paintup would be greatly appreciated by everyone here.

Wow, you are a master artist dude,that is fricken awesome.God I hope to be able to do my head up like that.Great job.You should seriously do a tutorial!!!

Daren

I for one vote for the tutorial. Im getting ready to paint some stuff and would love to see your take on the process. The mask looks awesome. The colors jump off that thing. Cheers!

Friggin awesome! Looks just killer! Bloody hell that's incredible...geez. I'm sure a tutorial on your paintup would be greatly appreciated by everyone here.

thx everyone for the kind words its really apprecited )

Any preferences of a P2 head you would like the tutorial on ? and ill try to write one :p

best wishes
jimmy

Another quality P2 paint up.....still love the way you paint the mouth...vein work is amazing.
How many P2 heads do you have now?....and do you have any pics of them all together?

Another quality P2 paint up.....still love the way you paint the mouth...vein work is amazing.
How many P2 heads do you have now?....and do you have any pics of them all together?

Hia

ATM i only have 4 p2s but i have repainted them all exept for the kaibutsyua .
Im almost done repainting the Dullam.
Ill be doing the dreads and beads as soon as all are done need to get a few more sets from bambooie though

After that ill be going on my p1s gawd i cant say that i look forward to all those spots .

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back