Bob Bagey P1 done but need dreds

syborwolf

Started working on this one last week untill I got side tracked. :D
It's your basic P1 paintup... as I'm still practicing my skills for a Morris Pred.
Still have to finish the teeth, finish adding the quills and dreads.

progress pics:
DSCF2849copys.jpg

DSCF2852copys.jpg

DSCF2844copys.jpg

Joe

The edges on the 2 triangle spots on the dome are very even. Some people go for that, but in nature spots are rarely straight. They are more uneven but still show an identifiable triangle shape.

Thank you guys!

The edges on the 2 triangle spots on the dome are very even. Some people go for that, but in nature spots are rarely straight. They are more uneven but still show an identifiable triangle shape.

Yeah this was a rush job for me, as I am trying to speed up my painting as well. I don't think the spots are as even as they appear in these photos in real life, the camera flash is kinda drowning out some of the subtle transitions. Of course it may just be some of my OCD tendencies showing through in my paintwork. :D

The teeth are a hard solid latex or rubber, they came already attached to the mask when I bought it from Mr. Bagey.

I'm going to try and finish this in the next few days if I can find the time, I will post some finished pics then.

Joe

Here are finished pics with Quills, just need some dreds. I may post this in the For Sale section the way it is though. If anyone is interested?
DSCF2859copys.jpg

DSCF2865copys.jpg

DSCF2868copysb.jpg

Fantastic paintup. Very organic looking, which is the highest compliment I can give you. I hope my first is only a fraction as good as that.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back