Boardwalk Empire season 2

Noapokoni

Loved season 1, I thought it was a breath of fresh air in 1920's period drama.
The cast choice is superb, wardrobes, sets and music is also.

Just watched the premier last night and I'm ready to get sucked back in.

This is my first thread, and basically made it to ask about one thing that disturbingly stuck out in last nights show... When Jimmy's mother randomly told his wife what she used to do to jimmy as an infant whilst changing his diapers. :p

But other than that I really think this show is so fun and very enjoyable, I loved how the date with the FBI agent and his wife ended! Wouldn't mind showing off like that if I was in his position.

Lets talk about the show! :)

Its a great show!

I am not sure why she would just randomly divulge something like that. Especially when they were just disagreeing a few seconds earlier.

I think things are going to really get interesting. EVERY character is in a more stressful situation than they were last season. Makes for interesting drama.

Haven't seen it yet, but I know a guy who works on the costumes for the show. I'm hoping Season 1 is available On Demand. I'd like to get into the show.

Love the show as well. It'll be interesting to see how Nucky stays in control given the problems he's facing, but we all know he's a master of staying two steps ahead of his competition.

The person who's the biggest wild card for me is Chalky. He's got the power to make a real mess of things and could be the difference on who controls the boardwalk.

Also, while I like Jimmy as an enforcer, he doesn't have me sold as being able to be a front man just yet. Granted, he's just a puppet for the Admiral, but still, he's got to fill the shoes to some degree and he's not there yet.

It'll be interesting to see how Nucky stays in control given the problems he's facing, but we all know he's a master of staying two steps ahead of his competition.

Nucky strikes me as very confident, but his confidence originates from being paranoid about something going down. Someone like that has thought of all sorts of scenarios and has planned accordingly.

The person who's the biggest wild card for me is Chalky. He's got the power to make a real mess of things and could be the difference on who controls the boardwalk.

Nucky has looked out for him more than anyone else, and Chalky is smart enough to know he needs Nucky at the top.

Also, while I like Jimmy as an enforcer, he doesn't have me sold as being able to be a front man just yet. Granted, he's just a puppet for the Admiral, but still, he's got to fill the shoes to some degree and he's not there yet.

I was thinking that Jimmy in the end will want to come back to Nucky's side ... he is like a father to him, a lot more so than the Admiral ..... but will Nucky take him back? Pretty sure he wouldnt take Eli back. He gave him a chance to return already.

yep.....that guy gives me the creeps.

oh and he was in let's go to jail............as lester, i knew i had seen him before.....

but richard harrow is my favorite, i got scared when he was in the woods thinking about his life.....

Don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just say I LOVED what happened to that weird cop after the girl he got pregnant gave birth :eek:eek

Ha, that was a nice suprise. It's good to see Uncle Junior from the Sopranos getting a role in B.E. I always liked him so I'm happy to see him another role.

One character that I'm really starting to like is Richard. For someone who says very little, he's very complex. It must be a hard role to play, but they picked the perfect actor.

While I can't say I'm surprise with what happened in the last scene, it was very dramatic in how it played out. Very intense to say the least.

I wonder what will happen to Richard next season.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back