Boar Bio

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Well, as promised, here is the Raku Bio which was birthed by our own MeanGene. He allowed me permission to replicate this from a Bio he so graciously gave me at the Arnold this past year so its time to pay it forward to him.
So without further delay, here is the Ceramic Raku Bio that MeanGene will be receiving.

DSC06208.jpg.gif

DSC06209.jpg.gif

DSC06210.jpg.gif

DSC06211.jpg.gif

DSC06212.jpg.gif

DSC06213.jpg.gif

DSC06214.jpg.gif

DSC06215.jpg.gif

If you have any interest in these with one of your own , PM me for details.

thanks much Troggs-- sometimes it turns out completely different than you expect. I am working on one now that has chunks of actual meteorite in it as well as meteorite powder. I am really anxious to see how it tuns out.

Have to agree with Troggs. I NEVER would have thought of that color combo. Absolutely amazing results, Clay. My wife (Who is not the *cough* biggest Predator bio fan) really liked the Raku interpretation (She collects Raku). I still don't get to have one in the living room, though. :(

This is wicked cool! Got your message by the way Clay. I have been booked solid all day with not even a minute to give ya a calls. Was about to goto bed and saw this in the new content section!

You a wonderful job, and this is going on my living room wall. And I will have you know I do not have ANY pred **** in my living room!

I appreciate you making this for me, it is beautiful and you are wicked creative! Really thinking outside the normal Pred Box that we operate within here on the lair!

I will give ya call tommorow some time. Cya

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back