Bluetooth Speaker for your costume? Something LOUD ??

DR4296

Greetings All!

I'm looking to buy a speaker for this year's Halloween costume. I'd prefer something that can handle Bluetooth, for pumping the music from my phone, and I would like something that has some VOLUME to it and at least 5-6 hours of battery life. (I just want to give my costume a soundtrack!)

Some folks have recommended to me those portable Anker speaker / PA systems that most stormtrooper cosplayers use. But those don't appear to be wireless / Bluetooth. Yeah, I suppose I could send a wire from my phone to whatever... but that's just another cord (and possibly adapter) that I'd rather not deal with / worry about.

Can anybody recommend anything? I'm thinking there are probably other Halloween enthusiasts who are thinking the same thing right about now.

Check Amazon for
Bluetooth Speaker, MIFA F10 Portable Speaker with Enhanced 3D Stereo Bass Sound, IP56 Dustproof Waterproof, 10-Hour Playtime, Built-in Mic, Micro SD Card Slot, USB Audio Input
I've used this one a few times for halloween costumes and have been very happy with the sound and how long it lasts. Its a little big to hide easily depending on the costume. Not affiliated... yadda yadda...

I have a Philips EverPlay that I use for cosplay. It has a somewhat large footprint, but it’s very flat and has Bluetooth. Battery life is decent.

Sean

Wow, justanuthercap, that looks like a pretty good option... and at a nice price-point too! I wasn't expecting to be able to pause the music from the speaker itself, but this will be MUCH handier than having to fumble for my cell phone to do it. And I really didn't want to have my cell phone and its hip holster visible while wearing my costume. I have a couple of places where I could put this and hide it just slightly under a light layer of cloth.

Thanks for the tip!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back