Blueprints of the DLT-19/MG34 –T-21/Lewis Gun

wizardofflight

Hello,

Here is the latest installment to the blaster blueprints;

I thought that IÂ’d share a sneak peak at the latest installment to the blaster blueprints,

First the MG-34/DLT-19 and the bipod;
MG34draft.gif

MG-34BiPod.gif

Second the Stormtrooper Heavy Blaster / Lewis Gun / BFG:
LewisGundraft.gif

Please note: The Lewis Gun drawings are based on the reference drawings posted on the Parts of Star Wars reference page.

As always let me know what you all think. Suggestions and constructive criticism is always welcome.

Alan

Thanks, I was begining to wonder if anyone had even noticed them.

At the monment I am drawing the details for the MG34. I hope to complete detail drawings for all of the major componets as well as some of the interal parts.

Alan

Hello,

These are still a work in progress. After adopting 2 sons my free time disappeared. I have been working on the details slowly over the past few years. Plus I have added the MG-42 and the MG-15 to the collection.

I recently got a new laptop amd have been setting it up and hopefully I will get some free time to test it out.

Alan

he ejection port and ejection port cover not on the plans . Part B11 is the cover, B12 is the rod that connect the to the recvicer and B13 is the spring. The ejection port is on the bottom of the receiver. when the gun is fire the empty casing will push open the port and fall out of the gun. Next the Mg 34 could use 50 round drums that connect to prong of feed tray. the Prong are left side of the blueprint but on the top view of plans they hidden under the top cover. They should be long and out from under the top cover. your MG34 is the MG 34/41 you can see how long the Prong are in the last pic
MG34+(4).jpg
385mg34d.jpg
Mg-34-feedtray-Feed-tray-NOS-_57.jpg
mg34-with-50-round-drum-magazine.jpg
mg34_7300_13.jpg
machine-gun-mg34-mg42-fig2.jpg

Hello,

These are still a work in progress. After adopting 2 sons my free time disappeared. I have been working on the details slowly over the past few years. Plus I have added the MG-42 and the MG-15 to the collection.

I recently got a new laptop amd have been setting it up and hopefully I will get some free time to test it out.

Alan
If your still working on this or have a complete CAD file for the MG34 please contact me. dpomerleau@sword-int.com

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back