Blueprint for AT-AT Revell

This is a work of art in itself! Do you have any other blue prints for this that you havent posted? like the interior stuff? perhaps more on the main body?

again, amazing work

Its great to see any kind of update as it tells me this is still kicking (even if nothing more than "yes I am still working on it")

Thank you Trillon! :cheers
... I look forward to take back my tools in hand!

Baloo, your work is an inspiration to do mine. Without your blueprint... I couldn't do this...

WP_20140209_002R.jpg

WP_20140209_005R.jpg

WP_20140209_004R.jpg

Thank You Thank You Thank You.!

WP_20140209_002R.jpg

WP_20140209_005R.jpg

WP_20140209_004R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ TCSloan: From memory it's all there (for now of course). But when I'll be able to finally get back to work, there will be many more for sure.

@ blakeh1:Thank you again for these pleasant words. And I confirm: it is still indeed in the pipe!

@ RW2112: Many thanks and welcome to you in this community of styrene assemblers!

@ jkno:
Sergiu, my friend! It's amazing how you can be everywhere at once! And yes, no doubt, I'll go to the end of the project.

@ Jun Austria:
Thank you to you too!... The pleasure is shared!
You have already made significant progress on the construction of the head. Really nice!

Baloo, I really appreciate what youve done,and offering the plans to the community..I couldnt help but try it out..I loaded it up to Corel and resized it by 200% to see if I could cut it with my laser..had to do alot of rework with the vector files, but I was able to cut alot of them..it looks to be close to 1/35th scale? or close to it. not sure what scale the Revell kit is. this was a test run to see if I could do it..havent had much luck in cutting styrene with the laser,but after toying with the power settings I was able to cut it clean enough.
100_9802.JPG

Resized at 200%, indeed you're close to an 1/35th scale (1/36th... If you want to nitpick), as the Revell kit is at 1/72th scale.
... Looks like you're gone for a full AT-AT in 1/35th scale, eh? Nice cut!

Hi everyone! Quick hello by the way ...
@ Ripleyfantastic: More?... Yes, there will be more ... But when the last room of the house will be completed, namely my son's room ... In early 2015 if all goes well.

Hi everyone! Quick hello by the way ...
@ Ripleyfantastic: More?... Yes, there will be more ... But when the last room of the house will be completed, namely my son's room ... In early 2015 if all goes well.

Hi Baloo. Im so inspired ive started the illustrator files this morning. Im going to be working in mm ( miliimetres) and am thinking of going to 1:50 scale. Im assuming that the ATAT is 22.5 M so 1:50 is 450mm. Thats what im shooting for at least. My plan is to draw all the files in Ai and print out at 1:1. Then ill make a cardboard template and make one legs from wood. Then cast the leg in a silicone mould and cast four legs in resin. Thanks for the inspriation tutorial Baloo. Ill keep you posted. By the way if you still have the files ( wink wink)
cheers guys

This is amazing baloo I am constantly bowled over by the talent on this site, very very impressed :)

Do you know if anyone has used your head blueprints to make a new one for the big hasbro toy from a couple of years ago? its very tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:
That takes skill and the scratch building is very impressive. One question no-one has asked yet as far as I can see, why have you moved the rear legs forwards ?

This build is awesome, updates would be cool. Does anyone have the Blueprint they could PM to me as the link on pg.2 doesn't work.

Cheers
Gary

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back