Blue skin pattern Predator head

MotoGuy75

Hello Fellow Hunter's and Huntresses,

I was checking out youtube earlier and saw a clip on predator masks. Throughout the video there were allot of different heads. One head that sparked my interest was painted in a blue, black and dullish white skin scheme. I was wondering if someone on here did the paint job? If so I would love to see more pics and also say just the preview looks really wicked, and they have a really cool imagination.

Thanks Daren

One of these? Or is there a diffrent one?

DavidPea_Head39.jpg

p1blue3.jpg

FL010009.jpg

DavidPea_Head39.jpg

p1blue3.jpg

FL010009.jpg

The blue mask at 2:26 in that youtube video is not the same mask as either of these:

DavidPea_Head39.jpg

In the above picture the mask on the left is one sculpted and painted by David Pea. The mask on the right is a mask I used to own. It was a Daniel Bravo P2 mask that was painted by Pete Mander for me.

DavidPea_Head39.jpg

Yep it is the one on the right side I believe.Cool head....Did you do the paintup?Do you have more pics?

Daren

Nope, I had those pics saved on the computer. I didn't paint either one of them. The mask you are talking about in the video, I think Art AKA NuckingFuts painted that one, Again thats a DB P2 mask...

If anyone knows the current owner of that Blue Pred Head on the left (with the orange eyes)...I'm interested in getting it back.
Anyone with any info about it's current owner?
If it's still in the condition that it was when I made it...I'd like to see if I can own it again.

Thanks,
David

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back