blue prints for the shear joy of it.

Apart from R2 and the tardis these drawing are only based on estimated dimensions. they where only done for fun. If anyone makes anything from any of them I'd love to see the results. I'm only building the spinner so far.

Some of the pictures seem to be broken when you try to open them for a larger view.
open the image then zoom in or down load it and open it in your computer the thumb nails are low rez

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the pictures seem to be broken when you try to open them for a larger view.
there full size drawings a A0 so you will only be able to see the hole thing when its down loaded.

there full size drawings are A0 so you will only be able to see the hole thing when its down loaded. the web site isn't crashing it just takes time to load a drawing that big. I could compress them but then they'd just be mush

there full size drawings are A0 so you will only be able to see the hole thing when its down loaded. the web site isn't crashing it just takes time to load a drawing that big. I could compress them but then they'd just be mush

i waited long enough, then frozen page

I could not get them to open in a pop up. I right clicked and selected open in new tab, worked just fine.

Thanks for these. Hope you have more- even with estimated dimensions they can serve as an excellent starting point.

Seems to be working for me, using FireFox 38.0.1; when I click the thumbnail it opens the attachment viewer. Clicking that gives a view of the image, which can then be saved.

Flimzy, thanks for sharing this with the 'mob' here. Admirable draftsmanship! May I ask what is your primary drawing tool?

R/ Robert

Last edited:
Seems to be working for me, using FireFox 38.0.1; when I click the thumbnail it opens the attachment viewer. Clicking that gives a view of the image, which can then be saved.

Flimzy, thanks for sharing this with the 'mob' here. Admirable draftsmanship! May I ask what is your primary drawing tool?

R/ Robert

I draw in solid works so its all cad based 3D. I try and draw everything 1-1 scale because its easier to then scale down if needed. depending on what I'm drawing they usually take 2 days . the spinner and R2 took longer, 2R is 99% accurate and the spinner is something I'm making in real life. I've been working in films for 25 year but in that job I get to make things up, its much harder to copy things so its the best way to practise. Funny think is the hardest one I've done so far was Vincent It took ages to get his belly right and these very little reference. Think I got it right in the end

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back