Blue Hunter Predator

ugossj4

hi, everybody, i'm glad to be a menber of this incredible forum! i'm an old member but it's long that i don't post something.... excuse me for that...

There's some pics of my new predator project. I hope you like them:)

For now i can show only few pics.

All these parte are made with plastazote (sort of foam that is easy to sculpt and very light to wear) and liquid latex.
the armor hasn't the plasma caster installed yet, but has already the backpack that unfortunately isn't visible from the photo, sorry. :unsure:
I'm currently working on the 2 gauntlet, the blade one is almost finished, it's made with wood and foamies (like the other pieces of the armor) and contains the mecanism to extract the blades from the housing... when i'll finish it i'llposto the pics...

gam.jpg

pezziz.jpg

Attachments

• arm.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 278
hi, everybody, i'm glad to be a menber of this incredible forum! i'm an old member but it's long that i don't post something.... excuse me for that...

There's some pics of my new predator project. I hope you like them:)

For now i can show only few pics.

All these parte are made with plastazote (sort of foam that is easy to sculpt and very light to wear) and liquid latex.
the armor hasn't the plasma caster installed yet, but has already the backpack that unfortunately isn't visible from the photo, sorry. :unsure:
I'm currently working on the 2 gauntlet, the blade one is almost finished, it's made with wood and foamies (like the other pieces of the armor) and contains the mecanism to extract the blades from the housing... when i'll finish it i'llposto the pics...

Plastazote - I've never heard of this stuff. Does it come in sheets ? And can you acquire it at most art stores like Ac Moore or something?

Plastazote - I've never heard of this stuff. Does it come in sheets ? And can you acquire it at most art stores like Ac Moore or something?

it's a special material like the foam; but i more workable; it has various thickness (2-4 cm for example); it's better than the any foam material, you can sculpt it very well with the dreemel; it has "open cells" unlike the others foamies, it's very used in the GRV (Live Role Game) to do armor, sword ecc... covered with liquid latex.

I use it to do the armor like this because is very light to wear and had a good resistence. Naturally you can't use it to do every things, some parts needs other material... The plastazote can be buy in specific shops that sell foamies or something; i have a shop of a friend of mine that sell it to me.

armc.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi hunters, here the pics of the gauntlets

Blade gauntlet:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/24747319399170562571192.jpg/]
24747319399170562571192.jpg.png
[/URL]

Comp gauntlet open, it has 7 leds mods, this one of them:

25362319399221363841192.jpg.png

Comp closed, i put 5 leds on it but the light doesn't let you to see them very well...

25506919399192963131192.jpg.png

Blade gauntelt, blades extended:

25997319399183362891192.jpg.png

Damn nice job man,......
like the all over look of it together,.....

did u alter some kind of shoulder pad or is it all you ???
either way ,....nice ,... :D

Damn nice job man,......
like the all over look of it together,.....

did u alter some kind of shoulder pad or is it all you ???
either way ,....nice ,... :D

thanks to all!! I'll post also a pics of the shinguards and (i hope)a surprise... But you have to wait until thursday;-)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back