Bloodclaw bio sculpt, my 1st ever sculpt

predator666

Hi every1, well not many of you know but I've a crazy bio collection, got 28 bios(will post pics v v soon) and since I've almost every bio out there, I need more to feed my addiction so a few weeks ago I finally took the plunge and decided to attempt to sculpt 1 of my bio concepts.
This is my 1st time attempting to sculpt anything and I'm really enjoying it too.
Done most of the roughing out shape and then took a break from it for a week or so. But today I decided to go into my room and do some more on it but as I went back in to my room I was horrified to see that leaving the sculpt on my table near the window it'd mostly melted due to the heatwave we're having here in Ireland :lol:
So I said right it's time to do a little more, cleaned it up and said best take some pics. It's basically shaped out now, needs some smoothing, hammering and some damage to it before calling it done and attempting to mold and cast it.
Anyway hope you all enjoy, thanks for looking and appreciate all tips
IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

Looks pretty deadly! :lol:

If anything, the right eyebrow (left in the pictures) could use a little lift to match the other side. Bloody awesome effort for a first sculpt!

If you dont mind me saying bring out the browes a little and a little hint.Using a mirror when sculpting it helps with the weight and proportions.Real good start.

not commenting on your stuff agian until you post a few more paint ups etc :lol:

it looks ok i guess

sshhh i like it so far really :D

that cant be your first sculpt,looks real good so far!!! might be time to quit your day job and sculpt full time buddy!! :lol:

Ah, you're finally showing it to the lair.
I see the jawbones are put to the side, will you still be using them?

And those small predhands and feet, are you painting some of you hot toys? :lol:

I have to say at first I didn't like the spikes either but the kind of grow on ya. Great start. Hey I have a bio helmet laying around here that I was selling back in the 80's before the internet. It's not painted but if you pay for the shipping you can have it. I assure you there aren't many out there. Since you have 28 already.

Hey dude here's a few pictures for ya. The first 2 are the bio I did in the early 90's that I was telling you about the second ones are Topknots bio. You don't have that one as there are only 2. Someday I may sell the second one. The blade is solenoid activated. I've shown this thing on the Lair before just thought you might like to see it.
1sthelmet2.jpg

guantletmask2001.jpg

033-1.jpg

009.jpg

Some light effects I did in the visor. Thought you might like this since you like bios.
009-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Nice concept Bryan,what I want to see is the other one! the one with the jaw
Nice bio Alpha :p
simple yet stylish!
and topknot bio is also superb I can't get enough of the weathering you put on it.I still would like to go to your place and see your work.we live so close to each other but yet work and life keeps me from having free time to go and visit.
top notch work bud.I can already see your new suit being at the top sharing a place with kithunter,bovine and a few of the other great costumes here.
L.B.

Yeah the topknot bio is 1 kick ass looking bio. As for the other sculpt with the jawbone... sneak peak but I gotta get Bloodclaw done before I start sculpting it for real.
This concept was designed well before predeators was even mentioned. I just threw 2 jaws on it to see how it looked for size, will be completely redone when I start it
Image1098.jpg

Image1102.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back