(Bloodborne) Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower Cosplay

LittleLucky

Hello all!

My name is LittleLuckyCosplay and I've been a long-time lurker on TheRPF (like... years lol) and I've always been inspired by everyone's creativity and talent. Sooo when I made plans to go to MegaCon Orlando 2018, I decided to make the plunge and finally make my own cosplay! It was an insane process for me, as I had never sewn anything proper in my life, and it was full of trial and error. I mean, at one point I weathered my coat with cocoa powder and flour to emulate dust and started coughing because of all the powder in the air. The sword, Rakuyo, was scratch built 3 days before the con because I was so busy studying for finals near the beginning of May. Nonetheless, I am proud of it, for it detaches and reattaches like in the game (there's a video of this on my Instagram @LittleLuckyCosplay)! There are a handful of small details missing, but I ran out of time, and I'm quite happy with how it is right now. Progress pics can be found on my DeviantArt.

Enjoy the pictures friends :)
IMG_3700.JPGIMG_3699.JPGIMG_3698.JPG
untitled_by_littleluckycosplay-dccvxpf.jpglady_maria_of_the_astral_clocktower_by_littleluckycosplay-dccqzq0.jpg

Last edited:
Great work. The weathering really adds to the authenticity. A lot of costuming ends up looking cartoony, because it's too flat, but you've totally avoided this.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back