Blood for the Blood god! -Warhammer Chosen, Mark of Khorne armor rig-

Cal

The Dark lord demands a sacrifice.

Khorne, also called the Blood God and the Lord of Skulls, is the Chaos God of Blood, War and Murder. His domain covers the most basic and brutal of sentient emotions and actions, such as hate, anger, rage, war and killing. Every act of killing or murder in the material universe gives Khorne power; the more senseless and destructive, the better. However, though Khorne is the God of bloody slaughter, he is also the God of martial pride and honour, of those who set themselves against the most dangerous foes and earn victory against the odds. A devotee of Khorne is as likely to be an honourable champion in combat as a blood-crazed slaughterer. -http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne

With a bit of background there, I am beginning this armor and have to be done by Feb 10th. That said I need some help. I am making the armor with a mix of EVA and sintra. The armor design is based off a combination of Warhammer Chosen armors and practical plate armor design. I have smithed plate armor but never out of foam and this armor has a ton of details that make it look like a chaos armor.

I want to inset the helmet into the armor to give it a mean look, I also want to add leds and fog that emanates from around the neck with this. Wizard Stick Smoke Generator - Science Bob Store along with red led's wrapping around the inside of the armor to make the smoke glow red.

Here is the first efforts to build this armor.

-Excuse the messy Garage.-

Last edited:
Re: Blood for the Blood god!

The pieces are just thrown on and not connected just to get an idea. also the Neck and head on the mannequin is insanely long, about 5 inches taller than my own neck the top of my head comes to about the eyes.

The shoulders are slightly different because both will have its own design.

I must be the only one that likes Warhammer around here. Anyway I threw the left shoulder away and started over, I didn't like the way it was turning out.

I have halted progress on this as I am not happy with the results so far. I don't think foam will do the trick on this armor. More than likely it will have to be thick pickle barrel molded into shape since I plan to larp in it. This ripped as soon as I moved in it. Also, it is very flimsy because there is no support to speak of. It needs a stronger base.

This has been totally revamped. the design and formula for each part has been reconstructed. This is basically a mixture of pepakura files that I am altering for my own purposes. Helmet is Bung0beetles file -helmet of fate-. Other is pepmasters Alphonse files. Skull is unknown, Plate steel cuirass and tassets made by albion arms.

Last edited:
Hey sorry I missed this before. Will you have the Chaos filligree raised or just painted on?

And it looks like your going with djinn's normal scale Warhammer , correct? I much prefer that to the bulky looking armor! Looking good!

Hey sorry I missed this before. Will you have the Chaos filligree raised or just painted on?

And it looks like your going with djinn's normal scale Warhammer , correct? I much prefer that to the bulky looking armor! Looking good!

Thanks man, yes I am going for that exactly. It will be pretty good sized though since I am 6'3'' and will have 4 inch lifts, then the top of the helmet adds about 2 inches. but I wanted it slender build and as creepy as I can get. The filigree will be raised on the chest and some rudiment blood stained chaos marks randomly on the armor.

Thanks Mad Jack. After waiting for money to get materials I got around to finishing and painting the left side pauldron and painted up along with making and painting the bevor that will go on front of the chest armor. I also borrowed a flail from my friend and made a mold and casted these in 321 added a chain and blooded them up. The pauldron still needs lames and the bevor needs to be attached so I can progress on to another part of it. I want to add bits of flesh on to the mace heads, still working on that. Any critique, questions are comments welcome.

I havn't updated this in along time, but I have made some progress. The burned hand was done using this tutorial, I don't know if He is a member here but he should be. Silicone gloves on the cheap - YouTube

I have just been picking at this while I try to keep up with these brutal classes this semester.

Yes that's real hair, The mace is finished using just a wooden dowel, furniture tacks, some wax and stain. I think it turned out better than i expected.

Last edited:
This is awesome brah great work on this build keep up th' good work look forward ta updates on this th' obscurious crusade is a war hammer 40K forum that would too.

Laugh it up fur ball!!! Sent From My SGH T-989 Using Tapatalk 2.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back