Star Wars Blaster sale

Buy now for 12345678.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Blasters for sale. Listed are UK/international shipping prices. Please send payment to marcus.kurtyboy@gmail.com using the goods/services option.

Deactivated Sterling ANH E11 with real Eagle Hengstler and scope, Field Marshall's power cylinders. £1000 plus shipping UK only.
SterlingE11.jpg

Boba Fett Kaiser sling blaster. A couple of greeblies (the Kodak one is a real part) are not attached. Resin receiver and real parts otherwise. £250 plus shipping.
Fett Kaiser.jpg

Greedo blaster. Airsoft base with all real added parts that cost a small fortune to collect. All the turntable parts are vintage. £700 plus shipping UK only.
greedo13.JPG greedo15.JPG

Bespin "hero" security blaster. Real Nemrod with all identified original parts, real gears on the machined barrel. Just needs some primer and paint to finish. £350 plus shipping UK only.
Bespin1.jpg

Odiwan72 Bossk Schermully resin blaster with real M40 scopes. £600 plus shipping UK only.
Bossk1.jpg

Highly accurate ESB DH17. Machined barrel, muzzle, and scope rail. Real Singlepoint (with resin caps), MR grip and trigger group, resin mag/housing and all real model kit/detail parts. £500 plus shipping UK only.
ESBDH171.jpg

ESB Hoth Rebel pistol. Resin base with real Singlepoint, real mortar fin assembly, and mostly all original detail parts. £450 plus shipping UK only.
ESBHoth1.jpg

Dr. Evazan blaster. Resin base with real Model 7 scopes. £300 plus shipping.
Evazanblaster1.jpg

Highly accurate ESB Hoth A280. Solid die-cast metal STGW44 with metal/wood shoulder stock. Real Singlepoint, wooden forward grip, machined rear scope, and various real detail parts. £450 plus shipping UK only.
HothA2801.jpg

Pair of Jango Fett blasters. Machined barrels with resin grips. £250 plus shipping.
Jango1.jpg

Real MGC based GK with real Compac 4x and M9, machined scope bracket and grille. £1000 plus shipping UK only.
MGC GK1.jpg

Real MGC based RotJ DH17 with real Singlepoint, machined scope rail and muzzle, and original detail parts. £1,200 plus £30 shipping UK only.
MGCDH171.jpg

Walrusman blaster. Resin base with machined scope rail, real scope and mortar fins. £250 plus £9 shipping UK only.
Walrusblaster.jpg

RotJ holdout blaster was cast from original limited to only 10 copies. Comes with numbered plaque. £250 plus shipping.
Holdout1.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That MGC based RotJ DH17 looks fantastic, seems wrong to have shipping issues with MGC’s but EU/UK does have some strange rules. I had an RO72 air pistol stopped coming out of Germany but a deactivated sterling got out of Italy without any problems. Good luck with these sales, they all look awesome!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PrinceZip

Master Member
Payment for 'RotJ SE E11 stunt. Resin cast/recast from original.' sent
kurtyboy

Also, ESB "Pugman" E11 stunt. Resin cast from the original first run

Last edited:

mgoob

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry you have to let so much go, your work is inspirational.

Hadn't seen the reference to the IC on top of the E-11 scope, but I'll add one to mine considering your bona fides.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm using UPS now so prices may vary - best to contact me.

I may not ship some more of them internationally. I get nervous.

Garrett Smith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ll buy the Bespin "hero" security blaster. If you’re willing to ship to the US. I’ll assume all risk. If lost taken you keep the payment. PM me if your interested.

Prop Store