Star Wars Blaster sale - Low prices

Buy now for 1400.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Blasters for sale. Most are UK shipping only. Contact me for more details..

Hyperfirm rubber Lewis Gun T21 heavy blaster. Many upgrades machined and printed parts, and many original Transcriptor parts (cost more than the asking price alone). Fully accurately detailed, one of a kind. Also has radiator details in the barrel. £600 plus shipping. UK only.
26.jpg 28.jpg 25.jpg

Accurate RotJ Endor Commando rifle (the top one) built on resin M16 receivers with original model kit parts and Sussex Armoury parts/machined parts etc, real Singlepoint. £400. UK only.
endora28037.jpg

Odiwan72 Bossk Schermully resin blaster with two real M40 scopes (worth around £400). £400 plus shipping. UK only.
Bossk1.jpg

Highly accurate ESB Hoth A280. This is the long ammo mag version with triangular wooden shoulder stock. Built on a "functional" Denix STGW44 with real Singlepoint, wooden foregrip, machined parts. £200 plus shipping. UK only.
Hotha280b.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That MGC based RotJ DH17 looks fantastic, seems wrong to have shipping issues with MGC’s but EU/UK does have some strange rules. I had an RO72 air pistol stopped coming out of Germany but a deactivated sterling got out of Italy without any problems. Good luck with these sales, they all look awesome!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PrinceZip

Master Member
Payment for 'RotJ SE E11 stunt. Resin cast/recast from original.' sent
kurtyboy

Also, ESB "Pugman" E11 stunt. Resin cast from the original first run

Last edited:

mgoob

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry you have to let so much go, your work is inspirational.

Hadn't seen the reference to the IC on top of the E-11 scope, but I'll add one to mine considering your bona fides.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm using UPS now so prices may vary - best to contact me.

I may not ship some more of them internationally. I get nervous.

Garrett Smith

I’ll buy the Bespin "hero" security blaster. If you’re willing to ship to the US. I’ll assume all risk. If lost taken you keep the payment. PM me if your interested.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Updated. More blasters available PM me if you are interested in Hoth Rebel rifles (2 versions) RotJ Endor Commando rifles (3 versions), IG88 rifle, many DL44s... DH17s... Bapty ANH E11... Jabba's guard blaster... multiple Margolins.

Nearly all UK only I'm afraid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store