Blake's 7 the other guns!

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last year I did a full rewatch of all Blakes'7 series'. I decided to have a shot at building some of the other lesser known weapons, as I already have the Liberator blaster, Scorpoi Gun, Fed blasters and pistols and Blake's Gauda prime blaster and Avon's Blake Killer. Inspired by KevinD 's build posts, I thought I would start a thread to show thm,

This blaster was in Series B used by The Terra Nostra in Shadow and Tynus in Shadow. The gun is based on a reconfigured toy Mauser with some Saturn Five parts and other greeblies for dressing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.JPG

Another Series C gun, used by Avon to 'convince' the Liberator crew not to follow him to the surface of the artificial planet Terminal in the episode terminal. Thre grip was formed from frosted clear acrylic sheet. This gun had been previously sseen on the show with a new barrel emitter added.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Oh I do like these - very well done, I'm impressed!

But my eye is drawn to the Rumours of Death gun - as you probably already know, this was originally built for the Doctor Who episode, The Sontaron Experiment.
d04-4b-c202.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back