Blake’s 7 Liberator

Prop Store

sam123432

0A3EDEFB-BA88-4717-9C46-68AD96F3EFA1.jpeg
I read through an old thread about this piece but wondered if any new information had surfaced?
It’s about the liberator restored by Martin bower
I spoke to another collector who has spoken to Martin at length about the item and Martin had explained to him it’s about 75 percent original.
I don’t see what he would have to gain from lying about it so many years on.

Just curious to see if other info on it

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MacBeath

I thought I read the 2nd Liberator (ie, not Matt's) had been put together from spare parts, several years/decades after production ended. So technically "production made" But still didn't exist as a model at the time...

Don't quote me on that, but I'll see if I can find the original source.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sam123432

I thought I read the 2nd Liberator (ie, not Matt's) had been put together from spare parts, several years/decades after production ended. So technically "production made" But still didn't exist as a model at the time...

Don't quote me on that, but I'll see if I can find the original source.
That would be interesting, I got a message back from MAtt obviously saying his is Definately the original and has 2 original pieces on martins but I didn’t hear back from martin

MacBeath

I thought I'd read something on the Horizons website,but it may be another RPF thread -

Pretty much says the same as you say above.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store