Blades

BradLake

hi,

this is a blade for the gaunts. my buddy did it at the comp for me so that i can go to a friend who has a waterjet cutting machine and cut it out.

the format is dxf. the picture is just to show u the shape that u have an idea how it looks. i get mine this week made from aluminium 5mm thik.

if anyone wants details just pm me.

best regards Daniel

Attachments

• Blade_Predator.PDF
    18.5 KB · Views: 284
update!

today i got the cutted blades from the H²O- Cut guy...

let me know what u think.

if anyone wants the file i can send it.

best regards

P1020072.JPG

P1020073.JPG

P1020074.JPG

Blades look cool, but keep this in mind, two seprate times I havent been allowed into clubs due to my blades being aluminum. Design it so gauntlet can come apart easy to swap out to plastic blades. I lost out on a rockin contest once because of this. I can see Night Clubs and Bars reasoning behind this, because about the 3rd person that yanks on your $140 dreads, aluminum blades would deter the next guy from this...LOL

lool yeah right,

it was just made for a costume party at an old castle. i wanted to do that stuff from metal for a long time. so its just done.

we dont have much partys in clubs or bars here. so its not that important. but thanks for your comment. :)

why on gods green earth did u not just plug in vinmen templates ?????????????????? i will never know

those r bad ass tho lol

I dont think that there will be any problems here in germany.

After I finisched them there will be no sharp areas or something like that. I just started today and it looks kinda cool.

But to get them ready i need another machine to buy first.

The law is just crazy here, u dont get a "rambo" knife under 18 but u can buy the longest cooking knife that u want doesnt matter how old u are... :)

and the fact that its made from aluminium wont anger anyone i guess...

if its true and police want me to take it of ( they wont catch me Im always in stealth mode) i will fit two big cooking knifes at my

gaunt... :)

new pictures later...

They are super Kool !! Even if they are too real to be brought into a club or even a comicon , I would love to have them on a gauntlet and put in my wall as prop or decoration !!!awesome job on them bud ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back