BLADE's silver shotgun stakes (my interpretation)

Simpson77

Hello prop and prop replica fans. Wanted to make something of my own design which could link into the BLADE movies. Decided to do my own version of BLADE's shotgun stakes. Got a few nice mini aluminium stakes machined up, polished em up nice and shiny, then glued them into inert 12 gauge shotgun cartridges. Hope you like, and as always....HAPPY BUILDING & COLLECTING!!!
IMG_20200801_200249_394.jpg

Nice looking but I'm not sure that you'd be able to actually fit them in a shotgun though. I don't think that shotguns can take and chamber shells that have anything sticking out beyond the top of the shell casing. Although, I think that it might work for a double barreled shotgun or any other single shot breach loading shotgun.

No, of course it would never chamber in the model used by blade but WHO CARES!!! This is a fantasy piece and done very, very well!!!
Imagine a shotgun bandolier filled with these!!!! --Ed

No, of course it would never chamber in the model used by blade but WHO CARES!!! This is a fantasy piece and done very, very well!!!
Imagine a shotgun bandolier filled with these!!!! --Ed
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. (And damn!!!! I love your bandolier idea!!!! That really would be badass!!!!)

Well said ed-209.i totally agree they look great.
Thank you for the kind words.
Nice looking but I'm not sure that you'd be able to actually fit them in a shotgun though. I don't think that shotguns can take and chamber shells that have anything sticking out beyond the top of the shell casing. Although, I think that it might work for a double barreled shotgun or any other single shot breach loading shotgun.
I appreciate your comment and views, and you're right it wouldn't fit into any kind of shotgun except perhaps a break barrel shotgun. But lets face it, Whistler is a badass and would customise a shotgun (I'm thinking full auto/semi auto) haha, he'd make it work. Lets be honest, many movie props wouldn't work in real life, its just totally a bit of fantasy and fun. (And we're also talking about vampires, not exactly factual either )

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back