Blade system by Elkman

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elderpred13

Hello hunters,
Just recieved my blade system from Elkman (Todd). It works like a charm, the blades snap forward, and back quickley. He is a pleasure to deal with, shipping is fast, and the price is right. If anyone wants one of these I would recommend asking Todd. I got the system without the gaunts, I have my own. He will work with you on whatever you want. Thanks Todd. ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

Hey, thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I've been pretty successful at building blade mechanisms for people who already have their own gauntlets. I've built an improved version that has a smaller profile than the CD-ROM mechanism that I originally built, using Tamiya gearboxes and gear racks from a robotics shop on the Web. It makes the build easier and more solid.