Blade Runner

I made a highly detailed passport from 'Catch me if you Can' and posted a low res work in progress here, the damn thing ended up on ebay even though it wasnt fit for printing. As a result I didn't post the finished article as it would have been on there faster than you can say 'Stolen art for sale.'
Goodness only knows what people who bought it would have thought, it must have been pixelated to hell.
I can only hope they asked for and got their cash back.

I made a highly detailed passport from 'Catch me if you Can' and posted a low res work in progress here, the damn thing ended up on ebay even though it wasnt fit for printing. As a result I didn't post the finished article as it would have been on there faster than you can say 'Stolen art for sale.'
Goodness only knows what people who bought it would have thought, it must have been pixelated to hell.
I can only hope they asked for and got their cash back.

Welcome to the club whitehammer. Here you can find most of my props: https://www.idmaker.net/?limit=all

This guy is selling everything he can find in the internet and even watermarks (on my MacGyver ID card) or private photos in the badges can't stop him. I guess that IDMaker is the new name for Identiprops, the badges are still the same.

Dietrich

He's selling my BPRD ID, too.

That's from WWII – it's not supposed to be printed on a plastic card, you imbecile.

Last edited:
With the lack of natural resources in the BR universe, and the increasing use of them 'toady', I wonder if the notes would actually be polymer rather than cotton/paper. Something tells me the companies who make polymer notes probably don't want to make some for prop crazies :D

That’s true, it makes for sense to use polymer. I wouldn’t know how to print that outside of a professional print shop.

Any chance on bringing the money back? I'd love to print a set.

No plans at the moment unfortunately. I might consider - what I have done in the past - and that is to post a download a link that is only available for 12 hours - that way there will be an opportunity for you good folk to download the files for a very limited time.

I'll post updates here ..

Cheers for your understanding,

MARK

I fold stuff, sometimes out of money. More than a few times I've thought I'd love to fold some money unicorns from Kramstaar's... unicorn money. Probably tough to print, secure the files, and obviously overlook how massively disrespectful this could be interpreted as too. Once it's all done, usually you can't really make out much of the design and so on, but just knowing what it is would sure make me cackle.

I'll be watching with great interest should anything come about.

Trivia edit: You can fold with the polymer money (done it couple times with HK $10s), it does work but it's an absolute ******* to work with.

Anyone got any details on Deckard's newspaper? I've found details of a run that was done many years ago but the only lead I've found is to a Japanese site that Google is not happy about translating. Anyone have a file that can be shared and I can do it myself?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back