Limited Run Blade Runner Worldcon ID Badge - COMPLETE

spoudastis

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RUN COMPLETE

I am offering a limited run of 7 complete and 3 "kits" of the Blade Runner police ID's based on the worldcon photos by Karl Tate. All ID's are finished and in hand. You can view the WIP thread here:

Blade Runner - Deckard's ID badge

The aim was to replicate the Worldcon ID as closely as possible and I think that these are the most accurate that have been made to date. These ID's feature a grungy worn appearance matching the worldcon example, real amberlithe "X", and custom Deckard photo.

These were fun to make but also extremely difficult and time consuming to get right so I wont be doing any more ever after this run is over. Shipping is included in the price to the US however outside the US will be actual shipping to your location.

$40 - Complete ID
$20 - ID "Kit" Includes everything required to make a badge except the amberlith which is not included. Kit includes badge, Deckard photo, "x" template, badge clip, 7mil laminating sheet, instructions

ID's will be shipped out USPS with tracking. Insurance will be included at request for additional cost

Paypal: ctalbott08@gmail.com

Complete ID

1.Hirohawa - paid
2.belloq - paid
3.darthsnikelfritz - paid
4.Fragment - paid
5.el toro - paid
6.LTsmash1200 - paid
7.Malibu139 - paid

Kit ID

1.Mechanized2400 - paid
2.Hirohawa - paid
3.pheyos - paid

IMG-6360_web.jpg
IMG-6359_web.jpg

IMG-6361_web.jpg

IMG-6364_web.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll be in for one complete ID but WITHOUT the badge clip hole. I’d like to use this for my wallet ID, Thank you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back