Blade runner with Viice Over

Sith4Life

Hey guys need help,
lim looking for a copy of the original voice over of harrison ford in blader runner version. Is there a version of this on DVD? If so what's it titled and or how do I find it?
thanks!

Look for the 30th Edition Blu-ray. It includes all the versions. The theatrical version included the voice-overs, the Director's Cut didn't.

Yeah, I've got the Final Cut or whatever collector's edition it was called when they first released it. It has every version known to man, including the theatrical cut.

I believe the newer re-release of the Blade Runner set includes a better encoded transfer of the work print edition and some new pictures. It's the one that comes with the concept toy spinner.

Most of the multi-disc sets have the "Theatrical" versions. Unless it is just the plain "Final Cut" or "Directors Cut" single disc, it should have a DVD or Blu-ray disc of three versions of the original film all on one, including the "Directors cut", and US and International Theatrical versions. The "Workprint" version is only in the larger box sets with 4 or 5 discs. You can pick most of them up pretty affordably at this point, especially the non-collector versions without the toys.

Andy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back