Interest Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
nhkB8yQ.jpg

We're thinking of doing a run of these whiskey glasses, but to get the price reasonable (I'm thinking around $100 for a set of four) we'd have to do at least 30-40 sets, preferably more.

So, who would be interested based on this pricing?

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props

1gejlyp-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We already have most of them, but if anyone wants to double check here's what we have so far:

Height: 93mm
Width: 82mm
"Waist" taper width: 64mm
Mitre corner width: 16.5mm
Volume: 37 cL

We're working on a 3d model right now...

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one if you want to double check measurements. I definitely wouldn't mind a set of for for the price of one real one haha.

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We already have most of them, but if anyone wants to double check here's what we have so far:

Height: 93mm
Width: 82mm
"Waist" taper width: 64mm
Mitre corner width: 16.5mm

Being hand blown they have varied a little over the years. The newest run are about 3mm shorter than older versions and their bases are also a little less thick than more vintage ones;

C8933E62-74F5-4A7B-9CE4-F04DF921E3E5.jpeg

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm checking with the factory, but I believe these will be lead-free crystal. We've never shipped anything quite so fragile, so fingers will be tightly crossed!

As for measurements, if there is an overwhelming preference for a slightly taller glass, let us know. I'm not sure what kind of tolerance there is in measurements... this is all a bit of a learning curve for us too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.