Blade Runner TTRPG

Nth

Sr Member
Just announced that in 2022 a Blade Runner Table Top RPG will be coming out. I wouldn't have anyone to play with but I am still buying that core rule book day one.

The same development team doing this game have also already done an Aliens TTRPG game.

I just bought the core rulebook for this game and it is crammed full of background lore and detailed spec sheets for all the Colonial Marine equipment going back to the original inception of the Colonial Marines, also documenting famous engagements they've participated in as well as notable characters.
This gives me great hope we're going to see some detailed information on the different types of Replicants as well as some conclusive documentation on what exactly the Blade Runner pistol is called and how it specifically functions. Not to mention all the world building lore involved, as well as off world colony information.

Here's a review of the Alien Colonial Marines operation manual core rulebook

Last edited:
While waiting for the Blade Runner RPG I literally just discovered a Blade Runner 2049 tabletop card game called Blade Runner 2049: Nexus Protocol.

• Blade runner 2049: Nexus protocol is a deduction and hidden identity Game for 3-D players
  • Players compete against Deckard and each other to hunt down the last replicant
  • Collect evidence by interrogating witnesses to finally expose their hidden identity
  • You may even discover that you are the one being hunted - can you evade capture to win
A single Nexus protocol model remains at large. Along with Deckard, a Group of blade runners have been tasked to hunt down this last replicant. But time is running out. The replicant could be anywhere. They could be anyone... Including one of you. Blade Runner 2049: Nexus protocol is a deduction and hidden identity Game for 3-D players. Players compete against Deckard and each other to hunt down the last replicant. Collect evidence by interrogating witnesses to finally expose their hidden identity. You may even discover that you are the one being hunted - can you evade capture to win?

Don't know anything about it, but it's got some good reviews. Ordered one just for the heck of it.

Kickstarter for the Blade Runner TTRPG started a few hours ago. Funded in 3 minutes. I backed at the Esper Bundle level. Physical copy of the core rule book, digital copy of the starter set and for those who back within the first 24 hours a special piece of physical artwork that will come with any physical rewards. Set for November release.

The same development team doing this game have also already done an Aliens TTRPG game.

This gives me great hope we're going to see...some conclusive documentation on what exactly the Blade Runner pistol is called and how it specifically functions.
In the stretch goal section it has the name of the blaster. Everything in this Core Rules book is official and canon, right?

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 9.48.33 PM.png

It looks like all the stretch goals have now been unlocked. I'm gonna wait towards the end of the Kickstarter and see how many monthly bills I can knock off before the time limit and then possibly upgrade to the Off-World Bundle.

EDIT: New stretch goals added.

- Obstacle cards for air and ground pursuits.
- Digital Art Book
- New character type 'Skimmer', dirty cop.
- LAPD Rep-Detect unit manila envelope for case files.

Last edited:
Kickstarter winding down in three days. I upped my backing to the Off-World tier because I really want that special edition kickstarter exclusive rulebook and I added the dice set as an add on. All the current stretch goals have been unlocked so they added three more.

- Case File Map pack. A collection of typical location floor plans for case files.
- Roll20 Virtual Tabletop modules.
- Asset and Informants in Los Angeles, a compilation of informants and street assets for Blade Runners to use.

I thought you already get dice in the starter set that comes in the Off-World bundle? Possible two sets because of the stretch goal for additional dice.

I thought you already get dice in the starter set that comes in the Off-World bundle? Possible two sets because of the stretch goal for additional dice.
I'm not sure, but I asked on the forum for clarification.

EDIT: I'm told two sets of 4 dice are already included in the physical starter set, so you don't need the add on ones.

Last edited:
The early access PDF's have gone out for Kickstarter backers who had that tier reward. Seems like they're incorporating NPC characters from the expanded Blade Runner universe as well. Sarah Tyrell is in there as is 'Bullet' Bob Gorsky from the Blade Runner PC game. Doc Badger from 2049 and Black Lotus is in and even an older Taffey Lewis. Lilith Tyrell from the comics is in.
Seems to be a nice roster of pre-made Blade Runner's and Replicant's to interact with.

Nice detailed maps of new and old locations. Even a map for the interior of a Moonbus. The KIA from the Blade Runner game is in as a usable piece of gear.
I like the look of the Ender Assault Rifle and the PK-D M1887 20 Gauge shotgun seen in Black Lotus is in.

Looks like they've done a really good job incorporating the expanded universe of Blade Runner in this.

Going to take a look at the core rulebook tonight. Lots of world building infortmation. This is enough you could actually read it as a stand alone book and not just a table top rpg supplementary.

And the emails have just gone out to collect the shipping fee for the backers who are getting all the physical rewards. Just paid mine.

Hello all!

Containers filled to the brim with Blade Runner RPG books and boxed sets are arriving in the next few weeks to our fulfillment warehouses in the US, UK and Germany. We hope to get fulfillment rolling before the end of this month as planned.

Just got an e-mail today getting me to confirm my shipping address and a itemized confirmation of my backer rewards.

• BLADE RUNNER RPG Core Rulebook (Deluxe Limited Edition)
  • BLADE RUNNER RPG Core Rulebook - PDF
  • BLADE RUNNER RPG Starter Set - Print
  • BLADE RUNNER RPG Starter Set - PDF
  • Digital Stretch Goals
Also got a confirmation my Shadowrun EdgeZone cards are going to be shipping soon as well.

Last edited:
We just got the same e-mail to confirm our address, so excited these are finally coming! We also got the Aliens game and starter set being sent out as well. Now just have to find others in our area wanting to play this.

I wish I could have had a hand in this.

In this book:

There is a drawing by John Sharp of what was known as “Thurstons hyperbolic paper.”

What was stunning was a second, larger scale type drawing where the edges looked to billow…as branes.

It reminded me of a damaged version of a mathematical concept from Matt Visser called a “cubic wormhole:”

THAT needs to be Tannhauser Gate…something humans stumbled into…seeing cubic wormholes are talked about being system sized.

Only some of the remaining, billowing faces work…one to a Dyson Megasphere:

I’d like to think that’s what Roy saw…

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back