Unlimited Run Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (SLA Print)

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Available now. High-res SLA prints of the origami unicorn from the Blade Runner. Only planning on doing 30 of these!

The pricing is as follows:

1) SLA Printed Unicorn - $25.00
2) Shipping - $10.00
- I can probably safely ship 4-5 of these for that price.

** If you want one of these with any other purchase, I can ship for free, be sure to leave me a note in the order form**

Order Form - Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrS

20171024_150328.jpg

Attachments

• 489c33658b9f25f7e0590bd3dffe49eb--blade-runner-unicorns.jpg
    489c33658b9f25f7e0590bd3dffe49eb--blade-runner-unicorns.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,336
Last edited:
Re: Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (3D Print)

Interested. My plastic unicorn which came with the DVD briefcase recently took a tumble and lost its horn.

I'll go for one!!! Had a folded one but didn't last, so this is a good permanent option,
Thanks,
AL

Here's the 1st prints. We did a high res "folded paper" version, very true to the movie. And we also have a more stylized "polygonal" version that's also super cool. They are just over an inch tall now, but I'm going to reprint at 1.5 inches tall tomorrow

20171024_150328.jpg 20171024_150315.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I think, and I'm open to ideas, that the easiest way for buyers to finish these would be silver leafing?? Or leave them black, they're pretty frickin cool looking as are...

Great work. Love the "folded paper" look - far more pleasing than the unicorn which came with the BR briefcase DVD / Blu set.
Wonder if the unicorn could be dipped / plasti-coated in silver?

Here's the larger sizes and what they look like standing up. I still need to do some math and figure out costs. My concern is that I think it'll cost $10 to ship, I'm going to goto the post and see what I can do. It's going to take a lot of bubble wrap to make sure they're safe...

20171025_081633.jpg 20171025_081646.jpg 20171025_121609.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Great work. Love the "folded paper" look - far more pleasing than the unicorn which came with the BR briefcase DVD / Blu set.
Wonder if the unicorn could be dipped / plasti-coated in silver?

Thanks! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back