Blade runner - omg

That's hard to believe but awesome! I hope they might do that cab Sebastian uses next. And the noodle bar, and some great scale figures, and a blimp... :)

Don't get me wrong. It's nice to see someone finally doing more licensed kits from Bladerunner. But you know what I really want is Hot Toys to do a Deckard figure. That'd be insanely awesome.

Wow first the spinner and now these! Its a wonder they didn't just combine the two into one kit, with maybe a photo on the side built painted like Deckards. Nice to see some dedication to film vehicles, especially when they're not derived from real work cars.

Since all of my 1/24 dreams are coming true someone tell the Round 2 guys to do the Ecto 1 after their 1a with a CLEAR back window.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Must have both.

Got the Police Spinner,

I have to say I was a bit disappointed, for kit that was a bit pricey (for a car kit)
Also being a Japanese kit, I thought they would go nuts with the detail.
The exterior is OK but the interior is a bit bland in detail and accuracy.
It would probably look a lot better looking --all wired, and lit up

No figures either,
since I'm sculpting a set of Decker and Eduard James Olmos in Z-brush ( for a 1/6 scale Project)
-might as well get them 3D-printed in 1/24 scale ...there may be a bit of a market for anyone who wants to add figures to these kits

perhaps in 1/12 scale to while I'm at it.

GG would love to see what you've done so far with the figures. I would definately do a set in 1/24.

I think I'll buy all 3 of these. They will look Great together maybe all lighted up too. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back