Blade Runner Millennium Falcon???

MAJSmith

Sr Member
I had no idea this was a thing! I have to re-watch Blade Runner to see this for myself.

[h=3][/h] img01med.jpg

https://propstoreauction.com/view-a...ew-auctions/individual-lots/?key=blade+runner

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/little-known-sci-fi-fact-millennium-falcon-appeared-blade-runner

HHhhhhmmmm.. The first link shows that it is created in 1982. If so, I really appreciate creativity of that time. By the way, what actually you want? To create it from yourself?

This piece has been known for quite some time. As stated in the Prop Store listing it was a personal project by one of the effects technicians who worked on both pictures. When Blade Runner went over budget, which it did early-on and constantly throughout production, the technicians added loads of left-overs from other projects in the background to fill out the shadow-line. Looks like the auctioneers asked too much for it though, as it went unsold at that time.

Last edited:
Surprised Dan Lannigan didn't grab it to go with the hero Deckard pistol and hero Vid-Phon he already owns...

Last edited:
I have known this for a long time and watched BR a million times but I still haven't seen the Falcon shot :confused

I have known this for a long time and watched BR a million times but I still haven't seen the Falcon shot
Oh, you've seen it... you just didn't realize it.

It's this building right here, just before the police station is revealed:

756345634563465.jpg

It was dressed with a lot more crap - the OP photo is of its stripped-down form. Here it is on set, where you can see how it was camouflaged:

10644942_10152485745914213_1316067464948068254_o.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back