Deprecated --delete

Mine arrived too some days ago and I am more than happy. One of the nicest Kits I hold in my hands ever ! Very clean print and it was a pleasure to buy this Concept COP from JOATRASH FX - Thank you!!

20190830_094608.jpg

Work is proceeding on a few finished copies. Currently on my table are four copies, two of which are currently spoken for. They should be done some time next week.

Time for a bump as the printer is now availble to print stuff. (Also still working on a few finished copes that will be for sale.)

Hello, I am long time BR fan and collector, and have been loving RPF for years but never been very active, unfortunately. Anyway, I love your kits. Are they still available (it's been a year).
Thank you!

BC

Time for a bump as the printer is now availble to print stuff. (Also still working on a few finished copes that will be for sale.)
Hello, I am long time BR fan and collector, and have been loving RPF for years but never been very active, unfortunately. Anyway, I love your kits. Are they still available (it's been a year).
Thank you!

BC

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back