Done / Completed DONE

Buyer beware on dealing with Sarednab.

I bought three three of the Blade Runner bottles from him. One of the bottles came with a hole in it:

39972440141_e2bd5a4760_b.jpg

I just noticed the hole last night because last night was the first time I brought out the bottles to clean them.

I brought this to Sarednab's attention and requested a refund or replacement, but he said no.

This has been the final straw in a series of disappointments with Sarednab.

I paid for the bottles back in October of last year and he said he would ship in November so that I would receive the bottles in time to give them as Christmas gifts. He didn't ship in November, as you all know.

Sarednab also promised me that he would ship my three bottles together to minimize shipping costs. He didn't and charged me $150 to ship three bottles in three separate boxes.

Sarednab also promised me that he would ship me three of his best bottles. He didn't. All three of my bottles have defects in them and one has a hole in it. I didn't notice the hole until last night because last night was the first time I had water in the bottles to clean them out. I noticed the hole when I saw water coming out of the bottle.

If you doubt what I'm saying, I still have the private messages to prove it. Just ask and I'll post them if you like.

I don't think I'm the only disappointed buyer. All of you guys who were diappointed by the quality of your glass with bubbles and other defects, speak up. All of you guys who paid $400 for this bottle and didn't even get a working or accurate cap, speak up. This sucks.

This guy is great!!!!
I sent him 3 of the best bottles (consider that all bottles have some defect cause it is ALL HANDMADE, intelligent people understand this, others not...).
I CAN’T ship 3 bottles in one package only to give him possibilities to arrive all perfect, and I was right! All arrived perfect (the hole in the pics come out after 2 months that this guy have the bottles...so strange).
He was angry cause I not ship bottles in november but maybe he still not UNDERSTAND that all BOTTLE WAS MADE BY HANDS AND SOME LATE IS POSSIBLE in production!

I hope to deal with people like this guy again!!!

I CAN’T ship 3 bottles in one package only to give him possibilities to arrive all perfect, and I was right! All arrived perfect (the hole in the pics come out after 2 months that this guy have the bottles...so strange).

So, you can't ship all three bottles in one package? That's not what you said back in October:

Hi John!
Payment received with many thanks! I’ll contact you for shipping cost just before shipping. I think I could made one singular shipping with ups so you can save money.

Please in meantime write me your complete shipping address included phone number so I could put it in my record file.

Thanks

First of all private messages must remain private. I don’t have nothing to hidden but this is privacy and you must ask my permission before do something similar. I’ll contact moderator immediately and next time you join a forum try to understand how people live in community. Good bye!

He was angry cause I not ship bottles in november but maybe he still not UNDERSTAND that all BOTTLE WAS MADE BY HANDS AND SOME LATE IS POSSIBLE in production!

If you had told me the bottles would ship December or even in 2018, I would have been fine with that. But you said that the bottles would ship in November. On October 10, you said:

Ah! Estimated time 15/20 days

You wrote that on October 10, so I if I read your message literally, that means you would have shipped sometime between October 15th and October 20th. I didn't read your message that literally. I read it as "about a month out" or "next month".

You didn't ship in October. You didn't ship in November. Again, I would have been fine with shipping in 2018 if that is what you promised.

Now you say you couldn't ship in November because the bottles were handmade. That doesn't make any sense. Was your initial shipping estimate based on the bottles being made by machine? And then the machines broke down and then the bottles had to be made by hand? That's the only way your ridiculous story would make any sense.

I realize you're Italian and there is somewhat of a language barrier here. But you're just plain lying. Lying is lying, whether it's in English or Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all private messages must remain private. I don’t have nothing to hidden but this is privacy and you must ask my permission before do something similar. I’ll contact moderator immediately and next time you join a forum try to understand how people live in community. Good bye!

I don't have to ask your permission to post your private messages. That's ridiculous. And I especially don't have to ask your permission to show that you're lying.

Here is another example of how Sarednab promised but didn't deliver.

I asked him:

Pasquale,

Could I ask a favor? Because I am buying three bottles at once, could I ask you to send me three of your nicest bottles? I realize these bottles are all hand-made, and some are better than others. Could you please send me three of the nicest ones?

Thanks.

John

Sarednab replied:

You have my word! ;)

To reiterate, he promised me that he would send me three of his nicest bottles. He didn't. One of them had a hole in it. But there's more than that. All three of my bottles have defects. All three bottles have air bubbles, surface smears, pits, and so on. Those of you who bought bottles from Sarednab know what I'm talking about. Also, all three of my bottles teeter badly.

When I asked Sarednab about this, he claimed that I received three of the nicest bottles. This is a lie. How do I know? Because Sarednab is selling "perfect" bottles on eBay for $529 apiece under a different username:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blade-Runn...m=222810798764&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

This is one of the FEW bottles that come out PERFECT from GLASS MASTER. You can't find a best bottle around!!! You can use it for your favorite whisky or just to display in your Blade Runner collection!

Even if you weren't promised a perfect bottle or one of the select bottles, don't you feel ripped off by Sarednab? I certainly do. I got sent a reject and he's selling the best bottles from the run on eBay. And to rub salt in the wound, he's telling us that our reject bottles are "handmade" and we're morons because we can't appreciate that.

I want my money back. This sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not give him a refund?

You can clearly resell them on the Bay as "Defects" as you are already doing

Why not give him a refund?

You can clearly resell them on the Bay as "Defects" as you are already doing

Maybe one thing is not clear. The 529$ bottle that I list on eBay is THE SAME that all of you paid 200$ less. Since run was close, I put the few remained on eBay and for sure NOT at same price.
The bottles sent to that user was 3 of these perfect bottle! Btw also perfect bottles can have defect like bubbles or other cause it was made by hands.

The HOLE in that bottle wasn’t there. This guy wrote me after 2 months that he received bottle. For all this time he not seen that hole? Are we joking????
This hole is not my fault! I’m pretty sure that hole was made by him!
There is’t refund for this!
He wrote me 26th december a pm that said me that received bottles...he was not satisfed for bubbles, flaws etc (like all otger bottles sold in this run). But NOT THE HOLE!

What IS clear is you did NOT live up to your word on quite a few things you promised him you would do.

Do "Perfect" bottles "teeter"

Why the different Ebay accounts?

Johnlee can you post pics of the bottles how bad do they "teeter"

What IS clear is you did NOT live up to your word on quite a few things you promised him you would do.

Why the different Ebay accounts?

Johnlee can you post pics of the bottles how bad do they "teeter"

Where I not respect my word? To ship 3 bottles in different package to save it?!?

Different accounts is personal reason and I have not explain that

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back